Here, I want to introduce my current musical projects.
- Guitarist, Stick, Bass and Zither player for Blue Man Group
(since 2005) in Berlin, Oberhausen, Stuttgart, Basel, Stockholm, Vienna,
aboard the NCL Epic and on the Blue Man Group World Tour.
- Concerts and musical collaboration with
Konstantin Wecker, Flo Mega & the Ruffcats, Mockemalör, Clärchen's Ballhaus Band, Moritz Krämer, Alexa Rodrian, King Sweat, Vanilla Ninja and many others.
- Production of three CDs and concerts in Germany, Croatia, Thailand, Vietnam and China with own project trondheym.
- Guitar, banjo and ukulele player in the band of the piece Panikherz, an adaption of Benjamin von Stuckrad-Barre's autobiographic novel at Berliner Ensemble. Director: Oliver Reese, Music: Jörg Gollasch. (2018)
- Composition of hard rock songs for the dance theatre piece Frei und Wild of SETanztheater. Shows at Stadttheater Ingolstadt and Tafelhalle Nürnberg. (2016 / 2017)
- Composition and production of the music for the piece Peer, Du Lügst of SETanztheater, Nürnberg. (2014 / 2015)
- Co-composer and musical director for Hell Erzählen, a theatre project with kids from Berlin-Hellersdorf from 12 years. Prize winner at 34th Theatertreffen der Jugend. (2013)
- Composer and musical director for Tülliknüllifülli, a puppet theatre play for children at Theater Junge Generation, Dresden. (2013 / 2014)
- Musician (vocals and ukulele) for Kokon, a theatre play for children at Theater o.N. Berlin. (since 2012)
- Composer and musician for the children's theatre plays Der Teufelsschatz, Herzmonster and Die Goldene Gans at Theater o.N. Berlin. (since 2010)
- Guitarist and co-composer for Heroes of the 20th Century, an hysterical play with puppets by Suse Wächter, Tom Kühnel and others.(Guest performances at Theater Basel, TAT Frankfurt, Volksbühne Berlin, Thalia Theater Hamburg, Schauspiel Köln, Teatr Dramatyczny Warschau and others) (2003 - 2010)
- Guitarist for Dr. Faustus Lights the Lights at Maxim Gorki Theatre Berlin. Music by Arto Lindsay. (2002)
- Jazz guitar studies 1993 - 97 under Peter o'Mara, at the
Bruckner Konservatorium Linz/Austria.
Graduated with distinction.
- Received a scholarship for the Berklee College of Music Boston/USA. (1997)
- Participant on the Pop Course at the Hochschule für Musik Hamburg. (2002)
Tagebuch - Ohne Maske (2018)
Tagebuch - Reisende (2018)
Tagebuch - Du hattest Deinen Frühling (2018)
AnaniA - Reinvent the Feel (2018)
Tagebuch - Wenn sie wiederkommt (2018)
Sicker Man - The Missing (Blankrecords 2016)
Alexa Rodrian - Mother unplugged (Enja Records 2015)
Alexa Rodrian - Mothersday (Enja Records 2013)
Moritz Krämer - Wir Können Nix Dafür (Tapete Records 2011)
trondheym - stay tuned (NRW Records 2009)
Soap - Busca Busca (Height Mansion Productions 2007)
trondheym - beta (NRW Records 2007)
Christoph Reimann - My Own Private Adventures In Music (Sonic Slacker Records 2007)
trondheym (NRW Records 2006)
Estella - Happy Day (for "New Yorker" 2006)
Patrick Dewayne - Close Up (Hansa/BMG 2004)
Vanilla Ninja - Traces Of Sadness Live DVD (Bros Music/Sony 2004)
Timlin - Landing On Planet T (Punkt Music 2001)
M-Pack - My Ding-a-Ling (Lautstark/BMG 1999)
Schmittke - Dimensions in massive jazz (House Master Records 1998)
Wipe Out - The Wipeout Remixes (CCP Records 1995)
Please click on a picture to enlarge.
Where I am and what I'm doing at the time being.
Charlottenburger Str. 59
13086 Berlin, Germany
Email: post [at] schmittke.de
Fon: +49 - (0)177 - 235 90 41
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
Referrals and links:
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
Legal validity of this disclaimer:
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.